Veterans - Apply
Patriot Service Dogs complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex. Patriot Service Dogs does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex.
If you are a veteran interested in applying for a service dog, please review the following information to determine if you meet our eligibility requirements.
- You have served in any of the U.S. Armed Forces branches from any era and have received an honorable discharge.
- You are visually or hearing impaired or physically disabled.
- You have combat-related PTSD or other related problems.
- You are a disabled veteran and comply with the ada.org.
- You are willing to have an in-home visit.
- You are willing to have an interview to learn more about the program and tell us more about you and your needs.
- You can participate and will be committed to our two-week training program and schedule.
- You are dedicated to maintaining the dog’s training throughout the dog's life and can provide for the well-being of the dog at approximately $100 per month.
- You can meet the physical and emotional needs of a dog and have an appropriate support system in place to do so if/when you are unable to yourself.
- You meet all of the ADA Service Animal Guidelines.
If you are interested in volunteering, please review the following information to determine which volunteer opportunities you would like to apply for.